Pinterest was so inspiring this week…but again, when is it not?! Today, I want to share with you 8 pins I loved this week in this “Pinterest Round Up!”
1. How to Organize Your Closet // My closet is a hot mess! I really need to do something about it before I officially switch to my winter clothes. If I don’t, it’s just going to get worse. Thank God for this pin! It’s so informative & appealing to the eye. I’m so motivated to organize my closet now!
2. Sparkly Leggings // Umm…because who wouldn’t want sparkly leggings?!
3. 30-Minute Finger-Knit Scarf // I’m thinking this is going to be someone’s Christmas gift! Over Thanksgiving break, I’m going to be spending a lot of hours riding in the car & I think this is the perfect project to help time go by. Plus, I really need more scarves anyway.
4. The Passion Planner // I love planners!! Though, I have been going digital lately, I totally want this for 2015. You can do your girl a fave, and if you buy one of these planners, let them know I referred you! (Then I can get it for free!)
5. A Quick Cocktailed Conditioning Spray // I’m always looking for more ways to help my natural hair become healthier. This pin caught my eye because I’m always using a daily conditioning concoction. My hair has actually been really soft lately, and I’m really excited about that. So, whatever helps to keep it soft, I’m all for it!
6. DIY Paper Succulents // I love succulents. I’ve been looking for a good set of succulents to put on my dining room table but I can’t seem to find the perfect ones. I’m tempted to just make my own with this DIY paper succulent tutorial. That way I know it will be perfect…hopefully!
7. Mrs. Dottie Gold Camera Strap by Bloom Theory Shop // I’ve been looking for a cute camera strap ever since I got my “fancy camera.” I thought about making my own…but I quickly nixed that idea! The camera straps by Bloom Theory Shop are super super cute!! I mean, if you’re wondering what you could get me for Christmas, this item is pretty high on my list.
8. Wet N Wild Fall 2014 Limited Edition Mattes // I’ve been trying to step out my comfort zone lately and where a lip color every now & then. It’s kind of been helping me not look 12 years old! I think next time I’m at a CVS or Walgreens I’ll pick up one of these shades & test it out.
Want more of these awesome pins? Then you should probably follow me on Pinterest…just saying!