This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site!
Halloween is this weekend & once that day has passed, you know as well as I do, that Thanksgiving & Christmas is just around the corner. I don’t mean to send anyone into a panic attack, but we knew this day was coming. Now is a better time than any to start planning those holiday parties & getting your house properly dressed for the occasion. This year, Pantone properly forecast a fall/winter color that I’m obsessing over. Aurora Red! Not only does it have a fun name that reminds me of a certain Disney Princess, but this color easily transitions from fall to winter. Today I want to share with you a few ways you can use Aurora Red in your home to welcome the holidays & last you until the end of the year. Or let’s just be honest, if you love it that much, you can use it year round!!
Easy ways to incorporate Aurora Red in your home decor is to purchase beautiful accent pieces that will add the perfect pop of color to your already existing decor.
- A nice patterned throw pillow is the perfect addition to your seating area. Try going with a floral pattern that is season-neutral.
- Pillar & tapered candles go a long way when decorating for the holidays. They can serve multiple purposes & seamlessly bring in a pop of color without even looking like you tried that hard!
- Set the table with colorful dinnerware (like the Better Homes 16 Pc Fluted Red Dinnerware Set) to highlight your holiday color scheme. Use a whole colorful set, or go simple with a nice charger to pair with the dinnerware you already own.
- A geometric area rug will bring your guests eyes to the center of the room & will definitely bring a home-y feeling to your space no matter how big or little.
- Accent pieces like vases & miniature statues add a modern & interesting touch to any room. Place them on shelves, mantels, or end tables to keep the theme flowing throughout the room
- You don’t have to stick with just home decor when incorporating Aurora Red in your holiday decor. Why not purchase some cookware (like this Aroma Rice Cooker and Food Steamer) in the color just for the occasion? I love having a little pop of color in the kitchen, as well!
Aren’t you just loving Aurora Red?! Here’s some color palettes from Fall to Winter that can help inspire you to start getting ready for the holiday decorating season.